17 Dec Mt Pleasant Shuttle for New Year’s Eve Transportation
Do you need a reason not to drink and drive on New Year’s Eve? Here are a few reasons not to drink and drive.
1) It is against the law http://dui.drivinglaws.org/scarolina.php
2) You can be prosecuted in South Carolina without driving while you are over the legal prescribed bac limit. http://tinyurl.com/bvglcol
3) You could ruin the lives of families
Think of your own family and the families of those who are sharing the road with us. Picture the heartache that happens when a loved one dies, and now picture you being the cause of that family’s loss.
4) Your own life is at risk
5) Other peoples lives are at risk
6) You could go to jail!
If someone gets hurt or killed in an accident as a result of your drinking and driving, you couldbe imprisoned for years or even for life.
7) Highway Patrol runs ‘Sober or Slammer’ http://tinyurl.com/755xldl